[Qgis-developer] secure qgis.org - SSL certificate

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Oct 11 04:32:50 PDT 2012

Thank you for clearing Marco,

I think it might be a good idea to contact Thawte and ask, if they would
help us with signing.

Quote:
"Thawte is proud of its open source lineage. Providing free certificates
to community projects is just a small way of not only supporting the
community but returning the favor. Please spread the word."
--  From http://www.kernel.org/