[Qgis-developer] Next Hackfest Location

Pēteris Brūns pb at sungis.lv
Fri Oct 12 00:44:14 PDT 2012

Hi Otto and All,

sorry for delay in my response, we spent all this week thinking - to be
or not to be. And the final decision from my and my colleague side is -
TO BE!

So we are ready to take responsibility about next Quantum GIS hakcfest.
The proposal still is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZT1gpsw0W51WDn0U4TeRb4bDYwuvi0tGi2DrxjcVdk/edit#heading=h.bowsa9ffbdr7

For us is very important ASAP know the dates so that we are not making
collision with garage48 event (this year it was 27-29th April and seems
that next will be in similar time).

Contact persons from our side in this moment are:
Maris Nartiss: maris.gis[at]gmail.com
Peteris Bruns: pb[at]sungis.lv, peteris.bruns at gmail.com

Best,

--