[Qgis-developer] OGR and INTERLIS transformations Plugin

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Fri Oct 12 01:06:22 PDT 2012

Hi Victor,

I did a short a presentation of the OGR and INTERLIS transformations plugin in
Lyon, where we met! The source code is on https://github.com/pka/qgis-
ogrprocessing-plugin and there is a (german) screencast using the plugin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-wOAVGfhc .
I'm very interested to integrate the DB related stuff into Sextante, but didn't
have enough time for a complete Sextante patch. I hoped thet Sextante gets a
separate git repostory , which would make it easier to send pull requests.

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions