[Qgis-developer] Next Hackfest Location

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 23:52:25 PDT 2012

Hello all,
first - it would be nice to decide on dates as early as possible as
then we can make agreement with venue space provider (VBII) about
reserving particular time just for us. As soon as venue is booked,
there's no hurry any more.

second - please discard Peteris idea about promoting QGIS during field
course. My liver wouldn't survive such event. Still it's probably
possible to arrange a presentation lecture at the University of
Latvia, faculty of Geography and Earth sciences (located in Riga), if
any of QGIS "representatives" is willing to do so.

Maris.