[Qgis-developer] Invert color ramp not working?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:52:28 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> In a recent master, raster properties, if I check the flag "invert color
> ramp", I do not get the expected result, but the old ugly red-blue ramp:

Invert color was missing in pseudocolor renderer, fixed. The question
is what is it expected to do. I have used
      red = 255 - red;
      green = 255 - green;
      blue = 255 - blue;
which is used for multiband color (both master and 1.8) but in 1.8
pseudocolor red and blue were switched instead.

You are probably expecting the classification to be done in reverse order?

I think that invert color has little/no sense for pseudocolor and
multiband color as it is implemented in master or/and was in 1.8. For
pseudo color it should be moved to "Generate new color map" options,
for multiband color just removed.

In any case, legend is not correct if invert color is used.

Radim