[Qgis-developer] Spatial Operator in QgsExpression

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:26:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,

As Marco has said for the review of POST WFS GetFeature Request in
QGIS-Server #6535, it would be interesting to use QGS Expression for
OGC:Filter instead of an old code wrote just for the QGIS-Server.

I've started writing Spatial Operator in QgsExpression, You can see the
code here :
https://github.com/rldhont/Quantum-GIS/tree/6535

I would like to know how you imagine the dump and the text version of
OGC Spatial Operator (BBOX, Intercets, Crosses, Contains, Disjoint,
Within, etc).
I've started with text like this :
* SpatialOperator('The geometry as WKT')
What do you think about this ?