[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements - Merged to master

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 6 00:45:45 PDT 2012

> Fixed size is still useful for pies, I think.
> Text diagrams are less satisfactory, as the texts are superimposed and unreadable
> when zooming out.

I will definitely leave it for pies and text diagrams.
For text diagrams it is the users responsibility to make sure that he
defines an appropriate minimum size (Smaller diagrams can be scaled or
hidden)
Of course it would be possible to check for every text if it fits into
its field. What do you think is the best way to go if it exceeds its
space?

> Also, when zooming out I get very large pies outside my area of interest. I can send
> you a picture if interested.
> All the best.
For reference: Your bug
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6312

A question to this picture. What attributes did you assign. Because this
horizontal line in every pie should have been removed.