[Qgis-developer] Qgis Server and Python. Which solutions to have a python API?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:22:44 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,
the two projects will probably overlay similar features. We've never worked
with Jelix, and we didn't want to learn another framework :)
Anyway, sharing ideas is always the best way for OS projects.
A couple of questions:

 - will you support the print service?
 - I haven't tried Lizmap yet. Does it handle rights permissions on single
layers within a .qgs project? Can you manage permissions on the request
types (e.g. getfeatureinfo, getcapabilities, etc.)?

It would be great if you could setup an SCM (bitbucket, github, or
whatelse).
giovanni