[Qgis-developer] Upgraded collapsible groupboxes

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:59:48 PDT 2012

Hi Larry,

On 9/12/12, Larry Shaffer <larrys at dakotacarto.com> wrote:
> We have tested on some Linux versions and on Mac. *Feedback on the
> look and functionality, as well as any OS-specific issues, would be
> greatly appreciated.* It would be best to make sure these new changes
> work on (hopefully) every supported platform before using them more
> extensively.

Any chance,  we (Mac OS X users) can download the unstable (QGIS
1.9.x) version for Mac OS X?

I think it would be good to have Mac OS X unstable releases as well.

Probably, you can place some of your Mac OS X binaries (QGIS 1.9.x
testing) in sourceforge.

QGIS.org can probably open a sourceforge account just to hosting the
QGIS 1.9.x (unstable / testing) packages for Mac OS X, for example.

William's site does not have QGIS unstable releases now.

Thanks in advance.

Noli