[Qgis-developer] Upgraded collapsible groupboxes

欧阳乐岩 ouyang.leyan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:46:12 PDT 2012

On 09/12/2012 02:15 AM, Larry Shaffer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Over the past couple of days Etienne Tourigny and I have upgraded the
> functionality of the QgsCollapsibleGroupBox class he recently
> introduced. The changes have been pushed to master branch and can be
> seen in the Save As... dialog for raster layers and in the scroll
> areas of the 3 tabs in the PAL Labeling options.
>
> We have tested on some Linux versions and on Mac. *Feedback on the
> look and functionality, as well as any OS-specific issues, would be
> greatly appreciated.* It would be best to make sure these new changes
> work on (hopefully) every supported platform before using them more
> extensively.

Hi,

It seems to be working well for me (compiled under Archlinux). Just one
small remark:
* For a long dialog like "Save as ..." for rasters, I need to scroll to
see everything. When the "Pyramids" groupbox is closed, the area scrolls
automatically to hide the resulting blank space, which is nice. However,
when opening the "Pyramids" groupbox, the dialog does not scroll down to
show the newly visible options. It would be nice to show them, as if we
open the groupbox we are probably interested in its content.

Regards,

Leyan