[Qgis-developer] add new spanish-speaking list ?

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:55:59 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I have been noticing recently an increase in Spanish emails to the
list. While I encourage all users to post their questions, I am
wondering aloud if it would not be better for everyone to add a
qgis-spanish mailing list?
There seem to be many emails in Spanish which go unanswered, so maybe
a Spanish list would be more beneficial.

On the qgis mailing list page there is a link to the german-speaking
FOSSGIS-Talk-Liste - perhaps it would be sufficient to include a list
to the osgeo spanish list ?

Etienne