[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements - Merged to master

Kuhn Matthias, Vermessung Matthias.Kuhn at Stadt-Uster.ch
Mon Sep 24 06:04:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

It's now about two weeks that the diagram branch is in master. On IRC there has been a discussion to remove the old diagram overlay from master. As far as I can see, all functionality from overlay is included in the diagram tab.
So I think in order to tidy up the vector layer properties dialog ( and to get everybody to test the new functionality instead of the old one ) it would be good to remove this tab (and underlying code).

Are there any objections to this?

I have no commit rights on master, but I can do the changes in my repo and issue a pull-request if this is desired.

--
Matthias Kuhn