[Qgis-developer] QGIS globe and mapserver export plugin

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 05:04:31 PDT 2013

On 11 April 2013 12:51, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Il 11/04/2013 12:44, Luca Delucchi ha scritto:
>
>> Where is RT Mapserver Exporter plugin? I look for it in plugin
>> manager but I cannot find  it.
>
> Please enable experimental plugins: it's there.

found

with postgis layer with no password stored it return this error

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/lucadelu/.qgis2/python/plugins/rt_mapserver_exporter/mapfileexportdlg.py",
line 353, in accept
    if mapscript.MS_SUCCESS != ms_layer.applySLD( sldContents, ms_layer.name ):
MapServerError: msPostGISLayerOpen(): Query error. Database connection
failed (fe_sendauth: no password supplied
) with connect string 'dbname='*********' host=********** port=5432
user='*******' sslmode=disable'
Is the database running? Is it allowing connections? Does the
specified user exist? Is the password valid? Is the database on the
standard port?

Could be perfect if it could open a dialog and digit the password

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/