[Qgis-developer] Setting up test with plugin..

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:19:35 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Chris Crook <ccrook at linz.govt.nz> wrote:

> Incidentally, I'm also wondering where is the best place to document the provider - ie where to document the url parameters that can be specified, as well as (I guess) where to document usage of the UI.  Any suggestions?  At the moment the only location I know of is your  python cookbook?

The documentation of the URL parameters and valid provider names
probably should be in doxygen documentation of QgsVectorLayer's
constructor as that is probably the first place where developers will
try to look. I am not aware of other places than cookbook where this
information would be summarized - and even cookbook does not cover all
available providers.

Any patch that would add more documentation would be appreciated :-)

Regards
Martin