[Qgis-developer] qgis web client, GlobalOptions and GISProjectListing parameters

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Apr 12 01:57:32 PDT 2013

Hi Giovanni,

AFAIK this is not possible at the moment, but there is a ticket open for
a language switcher [1]
If I had several CRS I would create different installations of QWC, you
cannot access the projects with the themeSwitcher in this case but that
would probably fail anyways because changing the theme keeps the current
bounding box which would be of no use if the other theme has a different
CRS (or is defined for a different place of the world). Could you
describe your use case for using different CRS for the same place?

Bernhard

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5166

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8220 (20130412) __________

http://www.eset.com