[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] Logo

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 10:34:32 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> From all the submitted ones so far, I'd still go with
> http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/50

 I don't think the Q is Q-y enough, and is a bit detached from "uantum".

> QGIS has no animal. Do we want one? Or stick to the Q? In my opinion, so
> far, the consensus seemed to be that we want to stick with the Q at least.

 If I could draw cartoons, we'd have Quentin the Qgis Quokka:

http://a-z-animals.com/animals/quokka/

Anyone for 84? The styling of the Q looks like roads or other map waymarkings:

http://99designs.co.uk/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/84

Barry