[Qgis-developer] Interaction between QGis and ArcGis

JVerholle julien.verholle at eaurmc.fr
Fri Apr 19 03:07:20 PDT 2013

Hi all,

If I want to open the same shapefile in both softwares at the same time, the
file is locked in ArcGis (even if the edition mode isn't used in QGis).
ArcGis is enable to recognize the feature's type (we can see a "?" instead
of polylign, polygon or point).
This issue has been only noticed on Windows (and with ArcMap 9.2).

Someone has already seen this problem ? Is it due to QGis or Gdal ?

Thanks.

Julien