[Qgis-developer] Sextante test drive

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat Apr 20 13:37:16 PDT 2013

Hi Diego

Can I suggest to put your post in a new thread instead of
incorportating it into an existing (and unrelated to your post)
thread? I suspect many people who may have given you feedback will
have missed your message unless they were following the sextatnte
testdrive discussion.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services