[Qgis-developer] Make QGIS interact with LibreCAD.

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 22 12:10:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

I would prefer if most of the editing tools would be available in core
- - and if possible - implemented in C++.

They could be prototyped in Python and then later moved to core after
maturing.

I hate having to install plugins for simple things, like perpendicular
lines, swapping line direction, extend/trim lines, etc.

Andreas