[Qgis-developer] Plug-in Installer option

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:21:18 PDT 2013

I was looking at the different plugin available today and they are 215
different ones, the Plugin Installer gives some useful information but would
it be possible to link to the webpage of the plugin (when available) where
the tools can be described and reviewed before installing.

What I would expect is to click the desired plugin then right click and show
a help file with the functions, the icon or where the menu should show (yes
it takes me a lot of time to see what icon/menu the tool is when I have
never used it), tutorials, etc. I suggest the specific plugin webpage as
this would be the easier way using a hyperlink

This would help people learn about the plugin before installing it, because
sometimes the description is not enough