[Qgis-developer] plugin localizations stopped working?

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Wed Aug 7 22:24:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

is  it  me  or  plugin  localizations stopped working in master? I have tried on several
plugins and came to a conclusion that i18n support in plugins is broken.

It  seems  that you can use other languages of the plugin i18n only if
chosen    language    matches   your   system  locale. And even worse,
if switch to EN from you locale once you cannot switch back.

Switching to any other language of core QGIS works without problem.

Can someone confirm? I'll be happy to fill a bug.

Maxim Dubinin