[Qgis-developer] MapServer Export plugin

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 00:40:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

we decide to drop "old symbology" from QGIS 2. There is a core plugin
MapServer Export that purely based on this "old symbology". It seems
that update it to new symbology will require a lot of work.

There was a discussion about this issue some time ago [0], and if I'm not
wrong the decision is to remove plugin. Richard created pull-request [1]
but it a bit outdated.

If there are no objections and we still want to remove plugin, I'll do this.

[0] http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/v2-0-and-core-mapserver-export-plugin-td5058904.html
[1] https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/642

--
Alexander Bruy