[Qgis-developer] next Hackfest: Vienna

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Dec 14 07:37:26 PST 2013

Hi Devs,

after last PSC meeting we decided to go to Vienna for the next QGIS
Hackfest.

This makes it possible for QGIS devs to spar a little with the Osgeo
C-tribe devs, because Stephan is organizing an Osgeo Code sprint there.

Because there is already an osgeo wiki page [0] we decided to not create
one of our own, but reuse that resource. For most questions: please
consult that page first: [0]

So: if you want to join: please add your name to te participants list in
the wiki page.

Normally the QGIS hackfests are organized by some local organizer, often
together with some (local/national) sponsors.
Though we are joining the Code sprint, it will be VERY helpfull if
people from our community would give a hand to Stephan for the
organisation.
Please email the PSC or Stephan for this.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vienna_Code_Sprint_2014