[Qgis-developer] wiki cleanup and website rewrite (was: OpenLayers plugin release and Python API breaks)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 4 07:15:38 PST 2013

Il 24/01/2013 13:30, Werner Macho ha scritto:

> But who is going to do it? I guess thats the question since more than
> a year ..
> I am also afraid of deleting things I don't know - might be important
> for some people I always think..

Hi all, Werner,
I can take care of this, and some of the web site.
I would appreciate if:
* someone could mass-save all the pages, and make them available as text
somewhere, so in case of unwanted change or deletion recovering will be easy
* all pages authors would let us know which pages are still necessary.
I plan to complete this in Valmiera, if we are unable to do it before.
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu