[Qgis-developer] Several errors

Sanghee Shin endofcap at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:02:36 PST 2013

Hi,

I run crssync manually and I found that crssync tried to update srs.db in wrong path. So for my testing,  I created folder and put the srs.db there and re-run the crssync. Finally I got the updated srs.db successfully. Wow!

I think it's not the problem or bug of crssync but the problem of post-installation process in master version.

I'll test more.

Thanks.

Sanghee

***

Windows :
Synchronizing CRS database with GDAL/PROJ definitions.
Could not open database: C:/Programme/OSGeo4W/apps/qgis-dev/./resources/srs.db [unable to open database file]

Mac OSX :
Synchronizing CRS database with GDAL/PROJ definitions.
Could not open database: /Users/larrys/QGIS/nightly/QGIS_Apps/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/resources/srs.db [unable to open database file]

***

2013. 2. 13., 오전 3:27, Andre Joost <andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de> 작성: