[Qgis-developer] Composer item's IDs

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:04:08 PST 2013

Thinking about this. There really isn't a reason to force item names/id to
be unqiue . if I want to have three items named the same then that is
really my choice.  If I have say three map windows that I want to set all
to the same extents then I could just call them all "maps" and just loop
over all the items with that name.

- sent from a tablet device that isn't an iPad