[Qgis-developer] QGIS windows crashing when opening a project with a doubl-click from explorer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 20 06:20:00 PST 2013

 Hi,

 With the OSGeo4W nightly from yesterday I cannot open a .qgs-File from
 Windows Explorer with a double-click. QGIS open, opens the project and
 crashes immediately. This behavior is on two machines, one on XP one in
 Win7.

 When I open QGIS without the project and then open the project, it
 works fine. I can also drag and drop a .qgs File without crashes.

 Can someone else confirm if it works for them to open a .qgs File by
 double-clicking it in Windows Explorer?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann