[Qgis-developer] Download stats

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Feb 23 04:19:59 PST 2013

Hi,

If the developers dealing with bugs think that the data of a
crash-reporter is useful for debugging I would also think it is good
idea to include a crash reporter.

In Autodesk software there are crash reports. Depending on the patterns,
users even get a message that the problem got fixed with a hotfix or
service pack.

Andreas