[Qgis-developer] Shipping SAGA with QGIS

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:19:42 PST 2013

> Note that some of the saga_cmd commands may have changed. For example, SAGA
> Wetness Index now has several new params and the old "t" param is gone.

The current definitions are ok for saga 2.0.8.

Once 2.1 is out, I think a review of all of them should be made.
Hopefully, by that time we will have unit tests for all algorithms,
and we will be able to check that automatically

> What would you like run and sent to you?

Just any SAGA algorithm, to see how it is executed in the command
line. A valid command line that, if run in a batch file created by
SEXTANTE, would execute SAGA correctly

If there is no need to set any variable, how do I use the config path
entered by the user? As I said, I think it is OK to keep than config
parameter as in the Windows version, but with that prepared package,
maybe better to go for the unix-like configuration and assume SAGA it
is already in PATH? In windows, PATH is changed before executing the
batch file.

Sorry for my ignorance about Mac :-)

Thanks again!

Cheers