[Qgis-developer] Semester Project

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Feb 26 00:26:31 PST 2013

On 02/25/2013 01:22 PM, Petr Cincibus wrote:
> I'm Student of Czech Technical University in Prague. My semestr project is
> to help in development of open source project. Assignment of my task can be
> even so easy as fixing of bug which will affect code in one line. It is
> important to incorporated my change of code in project due to passing my
> semester project
>
> I would ask you to help me with selection of task(bug) which i would solve
> in Qgis project?
>
> Sincerely,
> Petr Cincibus

Without knowing more about your particular programming background, I
suggest you look through the open tickets that have no one assigned to
them. Make a short list of things that sounds interesting to you that
you think you might be able to solve, then ask for more details about
those if you need.

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues
(Search for open tickets Assigned to none)

Thanks,
Alex