[Qgis-developer] identify tool for plugins

p0cisk p0cisk at o2.pl
Thu Jan 17 11:37:29 PST 2013

Hi Denis
Thanks for your plugin, it's very useful.

When I have a large feature to display and layer isn't in edit mode (edit is
disabeld) I can't scroll edit to see all coords, also copy is impossible.
Maybe you could replace setEnabled with setReadOnly flag - this would solve
problem and prevent user to change something when edit mode of layer is
disabled.

Also, maybe you could add possibility to add new features to layer from WKT
string (something like QuickWKT but adding to existing layer).

Regards
Peter