[Qgis-developer] split features takes a LONG time over network

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jan 30 10:37:58 PST 2013

Some more info: editing attributes in the attributes table is fast, even in quick succession, but applying a field calculator to a selection again appears to be downloading the whole table.

In all cases (today's and original issue) saving changes back to the database is fast.

On Jan 28, 2013, at 4:23 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Vincent Picavet wrote:
>
>> Hi William,

>> Do you have a primary key defined on your PostGIS table ?
>>
> yes
>
>> Vincent

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin