[Qgis-developer] D&D fails after vector merge

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Jan 30 14:34:18 PST 2013

Hi Paolo,

On Wed, 30. Jan 2013 at 19:54:16 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 30/01/2013 19:37, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> > I just noticed drag & drom into the DB Manager predictably crashes QGIS.
> > This happened after the merging of new vector changes.

Is there a ticket about that?   If so, I think it can be closed now.

> BTW, could we release an intermediate standalone (like a tech preview,
> use-at-your-own-risk)?

Of the currently unstable state?  What should that be good for?  Anyone
interested in the current state should go with the nightly builds and test and
report bugs.

We should concentrate on finishing the migration to the new api instead -
especially the python parts (note that I'm using "we" although I'm probably
won't have much part in the latter part).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden