[Qgis-developer] incoherent and unproffesional icons (regression)

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:06:40 PDT 2013

>>> I don't think there was urgent need to rework icons which already fit
the "gis" theme. Rather get the remaining odd ones (e.g add oracle layer)
done.

Personally I don't agree with this. The new add layer icons look pretty
nice, they still need a bit of work but if Denis builds of Larry's
suggestions I think they will come out looking good.  The old ones looked
to much the same even if they did fit in with the theme in terms of colour
and style.

- Nathan