[Qgis-developer] map rendering time much longer on windows than on ubuntu

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 05:58:32 PDT 2013

Hi Jürgen,

Effectively, I noticed the postgres difference from the command line, so
nothing related to QGIS...I'll try to investigate the question with our IT .
The problem is that QGIS is almost unusable in these conditions, with
rendering time of about 2s!

Is there an easy way to produce a windows installer? By easy I mean from
my compilation environment on ubuntu? Or do I need to compile on Windows?

Thanks,

Denis