[Qgis-developer] Icons for Qgis in svg

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 06:23:23 PDT 2013

Hi Damian

I am currently working on a proof of concept for a National Weather Service, I would like to know if you could provide a link to the svg symbols you mentioned

Regards

Ing. Antonio Locandro
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Need a GPS map for Central America, Asia or South America / Necesitas un mapa GPS para Centro America, Asia o Sur America