[Qgis-developer] QGIS Tips - very long and sometimes too technical for standard users

Jana Kormaníková j.kormanikova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 06:44:18 PDT 2013

While translating I found some tips that are in my opinion too long or
technical for standard users, e.g.

- "How do I refer to QGIS?" - this tip is too technical for users...
- "Moving Elements and Maps in the Print Composer" - it is too complicated
to remember...
- "Rotating a map and linking a north arrow" - the same...

What do you think about shortening or removing some tips?
I think that for better remembering and understanding of QGIS funkcionality
is important to have brief and clear tips.

Regards,
Jana Kormaníková