[Qgis-developer] little fix in tip

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 18 03:14:17 PDT 2013

During translation I came along this tip:

QGIS has plugins that extend its functionality. QGIS ships with some
core plugins you can explore from the Plugins->Manage Plugins menu. In
addition there are over 150 Python plugins contributed by the user
community that can be installed from the Plugins->Fetch Python Plugins
menu. Don't miss out on all QGIS has to offer---check out the plugins
and see what they can do for you.

The name of the menu-item changed, so I think I should be something like:

QGIS has plugins that extend its functionality. QGIS ships with some
core plugins you can explore and activate from the Plugins->Manage and
Install Plugins menu. In addition there are over 150 Python plugins
contributed by the user community that can be installed via this same
menu. Don't miss out on all QGIS has to offer---check out the plugins
and see what they can do for you.

I fear a pull request would not make it, so maybe someone with direct
commit rights change this (and or the text)?

Regards,

Richard