[Qgis-developer] Relative paths in mapserver

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Jun 19 13:35:55 PDT 2013

 >There was a bug opened about this problem :
 >Bug #8027: qgis-server don't understand correctly the relative path in
a spatialite db

This is a different thing. Relative pathes _within_ the project should
be considered if project path setting is 'relative pathes'. (I remember
that was fixed somewhen for spatialite).

 >I'm finding problems in using relative paths in qgis mapserver.

Relative pathes _to_ the project file are currently not supported
(though it is easy to resolve the relative pathes). What is your
use-case? Do you have several different server instances on your machine?

Regards,
Marco