[Qgis-developer] Problems with Atlas and Map dimensions on composer using Python

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:17:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have similar issue: composer map changes its dimensions when
scale and extents changed. I posted question in this list some time
ago [0].

Seems it is impossible to keep composer map size and position
locked. IMO this is big issue that makes composer templates
useless in some cases.

[0] http://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org/msg15587.html

--
Alexander Bruy