[Qgis-developer] QGIS master packages for opensuse

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Jun 24 09:41:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

this is great, thanks.
I've only one problem - I cannot have Release version 1.8.0-9.5 with
QGIS Master version, there will be error in qgis-plugin-grass.
Or what will happen if I ignore some of its depencies ?
It would be really nice to have running version when translating.

Regards,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart." ~Elizabeth Andrew