[Qgis-developer] Possible improvement | Actions on right click

Mathieu Rajerison mathieu.rajerison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 01:28:45 PDT 2013

Oups, little mistake in sending
--
Hi Alexander,

I dn't see my actions in the shortcuts List.

Nice ways to get it done but not the most intuitive way for the basic users
that open qgis in my admininstration.

Why do the left and right click perform the same thing?

Wouldn't be nice to get the right click opening a contextual menu with the
list of actions?

Just an idea for the developers!

My two cents ;-)