[Qgis-developer] Crashes on direct project load

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 26 23:59:04 PDT 2013

 Hi,

 I have once again (or still) problems that QGIS is crashing when I
 double click a .qgs File in Windows Explorer. These projects work fine
 if I manually open them, but not if I open them directly on startup. I
 guess double clicking on Windows is the same like the --project startup
 option on the command line - so QGIS may crash on other OS as well when
 using this command line option.

 Not all of my projects crash on startup, but most.

 Can others confirm that?

 Thank you,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann