[Qgis-developer] Logo Update

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Fri May 3 09:56:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've added several comments to the #420 design that address some of the
concerns raised here and describing the rationale behind the design choices
[0] (scroll right web page frame to top to see comments). Because it is the
shape of the two objects that defines that logo, it can even be reduced to
black and white (like for monochrome printing, though I don't know how
relevant that is nowadays), to a simple colored line drawing, and maybe
even to a font glyph.

While I could post links to the 2D, 2.5D, black/white and other variations,
I think at this point in the logo contest it would be inappropriate of me
to do so, unless asked.

[0]
https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/420

Regards,