[Qgis-developer] SEXTANTE commander

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 03:37:53 PDT 2013

Hi Victor,

Thank you for another great improvement for QGIS!

It would be interesting keep the Commander fixed somewhere (since it does not take too much space on the screen), to avoid having to always start.

Another improvement would be the ability to run complete commands directly in the Commander, eg GRASS/SAGA/etc algorithms, with input and output paths, parameters and so on.

Thank you very much Victor!

Best regards,
Pedro