[Qgis-developer] Transparency options for background disappeared in Composer items

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon May 6 03:20:38 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Last week, i could specify if a composer item had a transparent background
or not.
Today, I only have a color option for background with a alpha band value.

I couldn't have it opaque . Does alpha value works?

I think alpha tuning must be used by powerusers only. 90 % user don't know
about alpha bands. I preferred by far a checkbox and a transparency slider.
Why did they disappear? Did I miss something?
Régis