[Qgis-developer] Creating a pool of maps showcasing QGIS upcoming v2.0 features

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon May 6 21:46:31 PDT 2013

I think it's a great idea, hence why I have already added a map of my own :)

This could also come in handy for local user groups to do Map Walls by
having some images to pick from, full credits given of course.

I would ask though that no one upload screens shots of the application
itself.  Keep screenshots for the manual.  This is meant to be just maps
that have been created using QGIS.

Regards,
Nathan