[Qgis-developer] State of Spatialite 4.0 and GDAL 1.10 for QGIS 2.0?

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:33:30 PDT 2013

As I understand from discussion with SpatiaLite author Sandro Furieri,
version 4 is really strongly recommended over version 3. Version 3 was some
kind of not very successful release.

Version 4 should be fully supported in QGIS master [1]. I use SpatiaLite 4
in my GIS PPA [2] and I am building QGIS master with it. Some things are
still not working (I will report if not already) but it may be GDAL problem.
Definitely, I think that QGIS 2 must be released with SpatiaLite 4.

--
1 -
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/spatialite-users/rdY4-p8GTK4