[Qgis-developer] Installing Processing problems

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Thu Oct 17 09:26:32 PDT 2013

Hi Paolo,
According to this just-closed ticket, I think (some of?) this stuff has
been resolved in future standalone builds:

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8627#change-45754

Jonathan

On 17 October 2013 17:22, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.