[Qgis-developer] Splash screen for 2.0

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Sep 1 12:35:46 PDT 2013

Hi,

It probably seems strange to me (and Marco), as this is my everyday map
and I have a totally different association than QGIS to this.
But as there is not much response to this, I guess there are not many
concerns around.

As a reminder concerning the swisstopo map, we are also not allowed to
use this at a resolution exceeding 500'000 pixels.
The picture with the Hotel Schwarzsee which Marco cited is also
available at a higher resolution (to some extent at the expense of some
blurryness) [1]

Regards,
Matthias

[1]